Monday, April 19, 2010

Gaga Spending on Tours: She uses 3 Jets!

Lady Gaga must be spending quite a fortune on her world tour.

The singer of such hits as Bad Romance and, just recently, Telephone, has been using three private jets as she tours around the world for her “The Monster Ball” concert.

It was one of the members of Backstreet Boys, Brian Littrell, who revealed to a British newspaper The Sun.

“Our production manager was talking to hers and found out she had three 747s flying around with her,” he shared.

“I just wanted to tell her that she needs to make a dime or maybe 20 cents after the tour is over with.”

Lady Gaga has already admitted before that she spends a lot of money on her outfits and production and has sometimes ended up broke.

“I’ve gone bankrupt about four times now,” she said. “My manager wants to shoot me.”

“Every dollar I earn goes on the show. Now we’re finally getting to a place where it’s not bankruptcy.

“Then again, with another tour coming up soon I’ll probably be homeless again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment