Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Soulja Boy Tell Em, 'Pretty Boy Swag' -- New Song


Pretty Boy's Swag is the first official single from the hip-hop star Soulja Boy Tell Em Dre forthcoming third album ',' which is due in stores July 27.

A molasses-slow and steady beep sounds melodic backdrop for Soulja Boy breathless vocal delivery.

In fact, it sounds as if he just finished running a crowd of eager female fans, whose constant attention that boasts of the song in chorus: "This here is my pretty boy booty / d for girls in my --- when I booty pretty boy / girls screaming my name when I loot a little boy. "

Soulja Boy also recently published the first episode of his series of cartoons online. It focuses on his adventures as fiction as a student at the high school platinum. You can see the video here, and listen to "Pretty Boy Swag" New AOL Radio Hip-Hop's first season.

No comments:

Post a Comment